|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
|=== Fall 2020 ===||=== Fall 2021 ===|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|* [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Passport_Online_2021-2022.pdf|Senior Passport]]|
|Line 55:||Line 56:|
|* [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Rev-Advising_Guide_Master_2021-22_FINAL_July30-21.pdf|Advising Guide 2021-2022]]|
|Line 82:||Line 84:|
|* COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing|
|Line 87:||Line 90:|
| * [[https://cp.upparel.co/sau-merch/|SAU Branded Merchandise]]
|Line 109:||Line 114:|
|* /CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).|
Southern Adventist University Resources for Faculty and Students
Southern Shipping Info
There has been a change of Shipping Address (9/2018). It now says 5006 University Drive.
- Be sure to include “Unit 370” or it might sit at the post office and be returned to sender. You can write it several ways:
- All on one line, “5006 University Drive, Unit 370”
- Two lines, “5006 University Drive / Unit 370”
- Minimalist, “5006 University Dr #370”
- For packages that are over 50 lbs. or really large, try 5010 University Drive first. The post office’s maximum weight and dimensions for acceptance are less than UPS’s and the packages could technically be refused. (Recent discovery!)
The old addresses (4881 Taylor Circle, 5010 University Drive) will continue to behave the same as they did before. They will not pass address validation by websites, but not all websites require it yet. The new address will pass address validation.
5006 University Drive, Unit 370 Collegedale, TN 37313
P.O. Box 370 Collegedale, TN 37315 5010 University Dr. Collegedale, TN 37315
Links for New Students (Sample Scheudles)
Links for Advisors
Students can find information for changing majors etc at http://www.southern.edu/records/advisement to change to a computer major see: https://www.southern.edu/records/forms/Pages/changeofmajor.aspx?PageView=Shared
Midterm Grade Report Public Folders, Academic Department, ID includes leading zero. You must have a VPN if off campus or in computing.
Wait-listing FAQ starting in 2017-2016 school year.
Southern Com Links
- COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing
Network Related Links
- TO ACCESS SOUTHERN RESOURCES FROM SOC, USE A VPN
- ellis.sau.southern.edu - contains public information like building plans etc.
- Calendar Dates for Student Organizations [NEEDED]
School Administration Links
/CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).