Bookstore Information for Fall 2020
- Monday, August 3rd the fall online bookstore will open and students can begin placing their orders.
- Monday, August 3rd students will begin receiving reminder emails from BNC Services to order their books. A total of six emails are sent, however once they place their order they do not receive additional reminders. These emails will contain the link to order.
- If they wish to charge their books to their Southern account using their Student ID card they will need the access code that BNC Services will have sent to their Southern email account.
- If you are communicating with students please encourage them to order their books early as all freight carriers have announced shipping delays due to COVID-19 issues.
- If a book is out of stock the student should go ahead and order as backorders are filled in the order in which they were received. In most cases the book is probably in transit from the publisher and the backorder will be quickly filled.
- All communication regarding a student’s textbook order from BNC will be communicated via their Southern email, please encourage them to check that account frequently. Textbook orders will ship here to the Campus Shop unless they have specified otherwise when ordering, and they will receive an email when it is ready for pick-up.
- The Campus Shop nor BNC Services can provide customer service for orders placed via the Marketplace and neither of us have any control over when those orders might ship.
- Our business hours are Monday – Thursday 8:30-5:30 and Fridays 8:30-12:30. We will also be open on Sunday, August 23rd from 12:00-3:00