|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
| * [[attachment:event_calendar.pdf|Event Calendar 2019 - PDF]]
| * [[https://calendar.e.southern.edu/southern.adventist.university/monthly|Monthly Calendar]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/media/docs/yearly/event_calendar.pdf|Yearly Calendar]]
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
| * [[https://myaccess.southern.edu/mvc/ats/|Southern's New Attendance App]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/|COVID safety Procedures and Information]]
*[[attachment:DELETE_2_1_2021.png|Temporary Screening Station Schedule (thru 1/18/2021)]]
|Line 38:||Line 41:|
|=== Fall 2019 Dates ===||=== Fall 2021 ===|
|Line 40:||Line 43:|
| * Southern Scholars early registration begins Monday, March 25 at midnight.
* Pre-registration for all of the other students opens at midnight the following dates:
* Tuesday and Wednesday, March 26-27 for Seniors (94 or more earned hours)
* Thursday and Friday March 28-29 for Juniors (55 or more earned hours)
* Monday and Tuesday, April 1-2 for Sophomores (24 or more earned hours)
* Wednesday and Thursday, April 3-4 for Freshman (0 to 23 earned hours)
* Graduate students may register anytime beginning March 25. Staff and special students may register along with the new and transfer students on April 8 – August 26.
* [[attachment:Senior_Passport_1920.pdf|Senior Passport]] (Dates for senior deadlines)
| * [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Passport_Online_2021-2022.pdf|Senior Passport]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/index.html|Southern Safety Efforts]] and [[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_fb3JUgH8naoHre9lRFDFbwKoY3XD-1Oo-yywK_IhRo/edit|A google doc with history]]
* [[https://southern.edu/daily|Daily COVID Madness for students and teachers]]
* [[https://southern.edu/guest|COVID madness for visitors]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/cases.html|Curent Cases]]
* [[http://southern.edu/coronavirus|General Info about disease on campus]]
|Line 53:||Line 55:|
| * SouthernAdventistUniversityWritingCenter
* [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Final-AdvisingGuideMaster2022_FINAL.pdf|Advising Guide 2021-2022]]
|Line 67:||Line 71:|
|* '''New: ''' [[https://myaccess.southern.edu/AppNet/UnityForm.aspx?key=UFKey|Academic Petition Form online]]|
|Line 79:||Line 84:|
|* COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing|
|Line 84:||Line 90:|
| * [[https://cp.upparel.co/sau-merch/|SAU Branded Merchandise]]
|Line 103:||Line 111:|
|Line 105:||Line 114:|
| * /CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).
Southern Adventist University Resources for Faculty and Students
Southern Shipping Info
There has been a change of Shipping Address (9/2018). It now says 5006 University Drive.
- Be sure to include “Unit 370” or it might sit at the post office and be returned to sender. You can write it several ways:
- All on one line, “5006 University Drive, Unit 370”
- Two lines, “5006 University Drive / Unit 370”
- Minimalist, “5006 University Dr #370”
- For packages that are over 50 lbs. or really large, try 5010 University Drive first. The post office’s maximum weight and dimensions for acceptance are less than UPS’s and the packages could technically be refused. (Recent discovery!)
The old addresses (4881 Taylor Circle, 5010 University Drive) will continue to behave the same as they did before. They will not pass address validation by websites, but not all websites require it yet. The new address will pass address validation.
5006 University Drive, Unit 370 Collegedale, TN 37313
P.O. Box 370 Collegedale, TN 37315 5010 University Dr. Collegedale, TN 37315
Links for New Students (Sample Scheudles)
Links for Advisors
Students can find information for changing majors etc at http://www.southern.edu/records/advisement to change to a computer major see: https://www.southern.edu/records/forms/Pages/changeofmajor.aspx?PageView=Shared
Midterm Grade Report Public Folders, Academic Department, ID includes leading zero. You must have a VPN if off campus or in computing.
Wait-listing FAQ starting in 2017-2016 school year.
Southern Com Links
- COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing
Network Related Links
- TO ACCESS SOUTHERN RESOURCES FROM SOC, USE A VPN
- ellis.sau.southern.edu - contains public information like building plans etc.
- Calendar Dates for Student Organizations [NEEDED]
School Administration Links
/CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).