|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 32:||Line 32:|
|* /TransitoryEvents|| * [[https://calendar.e.southern.edu/southern.adventist.university/monthly|Monthly Calendar]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/media/docs/yearly/event_calendar.pdf|Yearly Calendar]]
|Line 34:||Line 35:|
| * [[https://myaccess.southern.edu/mvc/ats/|Southern's New Attendance App]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/|COVID safety Procedures and Information]]
*[[attachment:DELETE_2_1_2021.png|Temporary Screening Station Schedule (thru 1/18/2021)]]
|Line 37:||Line 41:|
|=== Fall 2019 Dates ===||=== Fall 2021 ===|
|Line 39:||Line 43:|
| * Southern Scholars early registration begins Monday, March 25 at midnight.
* Pre-registration for all of the other students opens at midnight the following dates:
* Tuesday and Wednesday, March 26-27 for Seniors (94 or more earned hours)
* Thursday and Friday March 28-29 for Juniors (55 or more earned hours)
* Monday and Tuesday, April 1-2 for Sophomores (24 or more earned hours)
* Wednesday and Thursday, April 3-4 for Freshman (0 to 23 earned hours)
* Graduate students may register anytime beginning March 25. Staff and special students may register along with the new and transfer students on April 8 – August 26.
* [[attachment:Senior_Passport_1920.pdf|Senior Passport]] (Dates for senior deadlines)
| * [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Passport_Online_2021-2022.pdf|Senior Passport]]
* [[https://bncvirtual.com/southernadventistu|Online Bookstore]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/index.html|Southern Safety Efforts]] and [[https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_fb3JUgH8naoHre9lRFDFbwKoY3XD-1Oo-yywK_IhRo/edit|A google doc with history]]
* [[https://southern.edu/daily|Daily COVID Madness for students and teachers]]
* [[https://southern.edu/guest|COVID madness for visitors]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/safety/cases.html|Curent Cases]]
* [[http://southern.edu/coronavirus|General Info about disease on campus]]
|Line 52:||Line 56:|
| * SouthernAdventistUniversityWritingCenter
* [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/Rev-Advising_Guide_Master_2021-22_FINAL_July30-21.pdf|Advising Guide 2021-2022]]
* [[https://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/advising-guide-COVER-20-21_FINAL.pdf|Advising Guide 2020-2021]]
|Line 55:||Line 62:|
| * [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=51|B.A. Computer Science]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=52|B.S. Computer Science]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=53|B.S. Computer Science Embedded Systems]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=52|B.S. Computer System Administration]]
|Line 69:||Line 72:|
|* '''New: ''' [[https://myaccess.southern.edu/AppNet/UnityForm.aspx?key=UFKey|Academic Petition Form online]]|
|Line 81:||Line 85:|
|* COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing|
|Line 86:||Line 91:|
| * [[https://cp.upparel.co/sau-merch/|SAU Branded Merchandise]]
|Line 105:||Line 112:|
|Line 107:||Line 115:|
| * /CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).
Southern Adventist University Resources for Faculty and Students
Southern Shipping Info
There has been a change of Shipping Address (9/2018). It now says 5006 University Drive.
- Be sure to include “Unit 370” or it might sit at the post office and be returned to sender. You can write it several ways:
- All on one line, “5006 University Drive, Unit 370”
- Two lines, “5006 University Drive / Unit 370”
- Minimalist, “5006 University Dr #370”
- For packages that are over 50 lbs. or really large, try 5010 University Drive first. The post office’s maximum weight and dimensions for acceptance are less than UPS’s and the packages could technically be refused. (Recent discovery!)
The old addresses (4881 Taylor Circle, 5010 University Drive) will continue to behave the same as they did before. They will not pass address validation by websites, but not all websites require it yet. The new address will pass address validation.
5006 University Drive, Unit 370 Collegedale, TN 37313
P.O. Box 370 Collegedale, TN 37315 5010 University Dr. Collegedale, TN 37315
Links for New Students (Sample Scheudles)
Links for Advisors
Students can find information for changing majors etc at http://www.southern.edu/records/advisement to change to a computer major see: https://www.southern.edu/records/forms/Pages/changeofmajor.aspx?PageView=Shared
Midterm Grade Report Public Folders, Academic Department, ID includes leading zero. You must have a VPN if off campus or in computing.
Wait-listing FAQ starting in 2017-2016 school year.
Southern Com Links
- COVID Policy questions should be addressed to Andrew Myaing
Network Related Links
- TO ACCESS SOUTHERN RESOURCES FROM SOC, USE A VPN
- ellis.sau.southern.edu - contains public information like building plans etc.
- Calendar Dates for Student Organizations [NEEDED]
School Administration Links
/CreditCardInstructions (No there is not real valuable information here - go away).