|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 57:||Line 57:|
| * [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=51|B.A. Computer Science]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=52|B.S. Computer Science]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=53|B.S. Computer Science Embedded Systems]]
* [[http://www.southern.edu/administration/records/docs/AdvisingGuide2016-2017.pdf#page=52|B.S. Computer System Administration]]
Southern Adventist University Resources for Faculty and Students
Southern Shipping Info
There has been a change of Shipping Address (9/2018). It now says 5006 University Drive.
- Be sure to include “Unit 370” or it might sit at the post office and be returned to sender. You can write it several ways:
- All on one line, “5006 University Drive, Unit 370”
- Two lines, “5006 University Drive / Unit 370”
- Minimalist, “5006 University Dr #370”
- For packages that are over 50 lbs. or really large, try 5010 University Drive first. The post office’s maximum weight and dimensions for acceptance are less than UPS’s and the packages could technically be refused. (Recent discovery!)
The old addresses (4881 Taylor Circle, 5010 University Drive) will continue to behave the same as they did before. They will not pass address validation by websites, but not all websites require it yet. The new address will pass address validation.
5006 University Drive, Unit 370 Collegedale, TN 37313
P.O. Box 370 Collegedale, TN 37315 5010 University Dr. Collegedale, TN 37315
Fall 2019 Dates
- Southern Scholars early registration begins Monday, March 25 at midnight.
- Pre-registration for all of the other students opens at midnight the following dates:
- Tuesday and Wednesday, March 26-27 for Seniors (94 or more earned hours)
- Thursday and Friday March 28-29 for Juniors (55 or more earned hours)
- Monday and Tuesday, April 1-2 for Sophomores (24 or more earned hours)
- Wednesday and Thursday, April 3-4 for Freshman (0 to 23 earned hours)
- Graduate students may register anytime beginning March 25. Staff and special students may register along with the new and transfer students on April 8 – August 26.
Senior Passport (Dates for senior deadlines)
Links for New Students (Sample Scheudles)
Links for Advisors
Students can find information for changing majors etc at http://www.southern.edu/records/advisement to change to a computer major see: https://www.southern.edu/records/forms/Pages/changeofmajor.aspx?PageView=Shared
Midterm Grade Report Public Folders, Academic Department, ID includes leading zero. You must have a VPN if off campus or in computing.
Wait-listing FAQ starting in 2017-2016 school year.
Southern Com Links
Network Related Links
- TO ACCESS SOUTHERN RESOURCES FROM SOC, USE A VPN
- ellis.sau.southern.edu - contains public information like building plans etc.
- Calendar Dates for Student Organizations [NEEDED]