Master of Science Student Resources
All students should acquaint themselves with the policies and procedures document here.
This /MastersCheckList shows a timeline for completion of the various requirements. For a full list of requirements see the policies document above.
I have created a proposed template for Thesis/Project/Proposal reports using $$\LaTeX$$ It follows the Turabian style guide. This particular one includes chapters appropriate for the project proposal. See Graduate Policies for details of each report type. When you make your presentation (proposal or final presentation), you need to have a signature page ready for your professors to sign. The template for that is here.
Master Students - Thesis/Project
Dalin Williams - The Development of Project Grade-Up, November 2015
Chris Dant - Design and Implementation of Asymptotically Optimal Mesh Slicing Algorithms Using Parallel Processing, September 2016
- Chris Strothman
- Sarah Wu
Chris Ban - January 2018 Final Project Report
Master's Project Ideas
- Update Moodle Plugin for visualization
- Create a Datacenter Rack Simulation that creates a 3D rack that you can
- add hardware to (firewalls - pfSense, managed virtual switches (w/VLANs), virtual machines
- run visible virtual cables
- virtual UPS
- simulated outages
- failover clusters etc.
- Mobile Development projects
- Parts and pieces of the App can be discussed.
- Automated Attendance App - for entire class period.