Master of Science Student Resources
I have created a proposed template for Thesis/Project/Proposal reports using It follows the Turabian style guide. This particular one includes chapters appropriate for the project proposal. See Graduate Policies for details of each report type.
Master Students - Thesis/Project
Chris Dant - Design and Implementation of Asymptotically Optimal Mesh Slicing Algorithms Using Parallel Processing, September 2016
Dalin Williams - The Development of Project Grade-Up, November 2015
- David Mercer - Expected 2018
- Inah Pagarigan - Expected 2018-2019
Chris Ban - January 2018 Final Project Report
Master's Project Ideas
- Update Moodle Plugin for visualization
- Create a Datacenter Rack Simulation that creates a 3D rack that you can
- add hardware to (firewalls - pfSense, managed virtual switches (w/VLANs), virtual machines
- run visible virtual cables
- virtual UPS
- simulated outages
- failover clusters etc.
- Mobile Development projects
- Parts and pieces of the App can be discussed.
- Automated Attendance App - for entire class period.